Saturday, May 22, 2010

Goodbye, Farewell, See you Later!






I have really enjoyed being Mrs. Alaska-America 2009! The last few days of my rein included a heartfelt and thoughtful bouquet of "farewell" flowers from my National Pageant roommate, Anji (thanks again Lady); a limousine ride to a contestant's dinner and a fun-filled (and stress free) pageant where a truly deserving and down-to-earth lady (Congratulations Tracy!) was chosen for the 2010 year. I'm happy to pass the torch on so-to-speak and will be ready and willing to help from the sidelines if my "expertise" is ever needed. I'm thrilled to become a part of a group of "former" Mrs. Alaskas, one of which includes my very own mother.

For more information about the Mrs. Alaska-America pageant, contact www.mrsalaskapageant.com.

This will be my last blog, I hope you have enjoyed my journey and that I've lived up to my Bush Pilot to Beauty Queen legacy... I've had fun sharing "my crazy life" with you!

6 comments:

  1. Looking for straighten teeth and a perfect smile but don’t want metal braces, ceramic braces or lingual braces??? Don’t worry!!!! We can straight teeth without wires. Let your smile shine all life Long. Aligners is the best Innovation in Orthodontic Dentistry.

    harley retainer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thigh High Socks – Enjoy the comfort and coziness blended with a feminine vibe while wearing womens thigh high socks everywhere you go 50 OFF Free Worldwide Shipping black thigh high socks thigh socks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the best method for changing a direct outfit into an impeccable gathering is by wearing an arm band in enhancing tones or one that supplements your outfit's model or print. You can buy sensible wristbands, like the treated steel wristband featured here, on Internet stores, for instance, our own, which convey a wide scope of ladies' embellishments like rings, pearls, floor wristbands, silver arm gatherings, genuine silver arm gatherings and gold cross additional items.
    bracelet designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i saw all are looking real happy family.innocent faces make life greatful.free energy grants

    ReplyDelete